Ebooks to make money!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Why $7 Is More Than $

How I made $3,000 in 7 days selling a 30 page report.

First of all, an inexpensive product combined with a high conversion rate can yield some
happy results for your pocketbook. Take, for instance, the results from my first seven
dollar report.
I sent a promotion out to my list for my first seven dollar report, and within 7 days I’d
sold 325 copies.

325
X $7.00
–––––––––
$2,275.00

Yup, I made more than two thousand dollars off of that report in just seven days. It only
took me about three hours to write the report, and maybe two hours to setup the web
site. That’s five total hours put into that project. That means I earned $455 an hour for
that project (in the first seven days–and I’m still making sales every day).
Not too shabby–but the profits didn’t stop there.

www.7DollarSecrets.com
By Jonathan Leger

No comments:

Post a Comment